Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh... My... God....... It's come to Martha Stewart.....

So... I've been online today researching just how in the hell you roast a turkey and I keep ending up back at Martha Stewart's niche on Yahoo Food. I'm sitting here going "oh my God I'm voluntarily watching a Martha Stewart video". LOL This will be my first Turkey ever... first Thanksgiving dinner... first holiday dinner period.

It was all Jeremiah's idea. LOL I was content to go eat at someone else's house or go to Golden Corral, but Jeremiah wanted to do the family thing with a fire in the fireplace all Norman Rockwell.

I'll be posting photos of Torquemada (yes... I named the frozen turkey) whenever he emerges from the oven (hopefully) golden brown and tasty. He's a 17 lb butterball. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

I make this one http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_25075,00.html See, no Martha in sight, and is very yummy.

14:15  
Blogger xvii_thestar said...

ooooo I'm a tard :D

23:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home