Saturday, November 17, 2007

Um... Dr. Freud? Your slip is showing.

See if you can spot it on a quick read through:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China firemen told to abstain from sexual bribes

Thu Nov 15, 9:58 PM ET

BEIJING (Reuters) - China has banned fire department officials from receiving sexual favours as bribes from companies seeking their business, local media reported on Friday.
ADVERTISEMENT

Fire department officials were also banned from letting their spouses and children run fire-fighting companies and market fire-fighting products, part of an anti-corruption drive outlined in a notice posted on the Public Security ministry Web site.

Apart from taking cash and "other valuables", the order forbade officials from receiving "cheap or free house renovations", "having children entered into schools" and "receiving sexual services" provided by third parties.

"We must remind ourselves that we cannot ignore the problems regarding the opportunism of a minority of officials when enforcing the law," the notice said.

A commentary carried by the official Xinhua news agency on Friday praised the order -- officially abbreviated as the "Four Strictly Forbiddens" -- as timely.

"For every 10 corrupt officials, nine are involved in illicit sex. This old tune has already been proved by statistics from disciplinary organs many times," Xinhua said.

"The people believe that the trade of authority for sex is still comparatively serious," the commentary said.

(Reporting by Ian Ransom, editing by Nick Macfie)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you catch it?

"... proved by statistics from disciplinary ORGANS many times..."

Yea... disciplinary organs. More proof that Chinese public officials are mostly horny perverted fucks. Were it not for the grip of the censors, Chinese tv and literature would probably catch up to Japanese tv and literature in no time at all. I saw this Japanese game show (GO WATCH NOW!!!!!!!) that was really... odd. Basically these young svelt Japanese girls race through an obstacle course and throw themselves into a bed at the finish line. The camera then zooms in on their faces and go all soft focusy and the music got sorta porno-esque. I'm sure most people channel surfing wouldn't notice the suggestive nature of the program, but yegods can we say TV candy for horny men?? Woman... in bed... breathing hard and making cute little noises... soft focus... bad music... yeaahhhh... LOL I love Japanese culture... extreme perversions gilded over with a thin veneer of civility. It's wonderful. Although, dangit am I the only one that was mildly traumatized by the original Japanese UNCUT Sailor Moon movie? Her female friend like sprouted a penis mid-lesbian love scene and I was like "ummm wha???" O.O LOL Anyway... yeaaa... horny pervy people rock. You gotta admit that pervy Japanese game show is kinda hot in a really dirty sordid vaguely voyeuristic way. LOL I mean zomg... I think that cameraman went to the pornographic academy of videography or something. Seems to me there's an American porn studio that touts "first person perspective" on all their vids... i.e. they zoom in on the woman and make the video look as much like you're the one doing the chick as possible. That camera work with the zoom reminds me a lot of that... I mean watch the facial expressions of the girls. LMAO It's freakin soft core porn but without bare titties! ZOMG! I LOVE JAPAN!

P.S. You should click around that Japanese TV website... there's some really funny stuff on there. For example... the public restroom prank... if they did that in the states OMFG they'd be soooo sued, but in Japan they actually have a sense of humor! Woot! I almost peed myself laughing the first time I saw it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home