*knocks on salt and throws wood over left shoulder*
Or is it the other way around? Ha-ha
Here's take two at about the same point as it's predecessor as of today:

I pinned and gently stretched it out on a priority mail box. Knew those left over yarn conveyors were good for something. ;D I like how it's turning out so far. The color accuracy on my monitor looked ok. The yarn is a bit holographic thanks to the composition. It's nice and shiny and fluffy so it sort of sparkles. I can't believe it's coming out so pretty. I'm glad you strong-armed me into it, Cassi. LMAO
It's good when your friends gently strong-arm you (lol oxymoron but true) into good things methinks. Therefore I hereby declare that Katy and Cassi shall start blogging more goshdarnit (especially when they're not getting online to chat much!). I want pictures! LOL Please? :D Love you gals.
Here's take two at about the same point as it's predecessor as of today:

I pinned and gently stretched it out on a priority mail box. Knew those left over yarn conveyors were good for something. ;D I like how it's turning out so far. The color accuracy on my monitor looked ok. The yarn is a bit holographic thanks to the composition. It's nice and shiny and fluffy so it sort of sparkles. I can't believe it's coming out so pretty. I'm glad you strong-armed me into it, Cassi. LMAO
It's good when your friends gently strong-arm you (lol oxymoron but true) into good things methinks. Therefore I hereby declare that Katy and Cassi shall start blogging more goshdarnit (especially when they're not getting online to chat much!). I want pictures! LOL Please? :D Love you gals.

4 Comments:
Oooh, that looks positively etherial! I'm so proud, look how far you've come! Now we just have to get Katy bitten with the lace bug, some nice fingering weight yarn and a simple lace pattern for giftmas shoud do it, don't you think?
Hello? Is this thing on?
Sorry, I've been having blogger posting issues of late. The shawl looks DIVINE!!! I'm knocking on salt (?) for you too that you will be able to aviod frogging again! That does look pretty...ummmm...dainty. LOL I can't wait to see the finsihed product! Maybe stretching it a tiny bit less would help with the sturdiness...just a thought =) IDK if it'd actually help, but I figred I'd throw it out there (even though I'm sure you've already considered that)
As for being bitten by the lace bug, I reckon I'll get around to that sometime in the near-ish future..I'm having lots o' fun playing around with other things right now though. hehehe Of course with as many stitches as I drop, you'd think I was already doing lace! LMAO
'Kay love you bye!!!
figred = figured*
(Good Lord I'm obsessive)
Ummm and
aviod = avoid
and finsihed = finished
OK I think that's it....
Post a Comment
<< Home