Burnt offering....
You know it's time to frog when you're lying in bed trying to fall asleep and can't stop thinking about how you screwed up the lace pattern and it's not symmetrical and you just KNOW it's gonna bug you 'till the day you die if you press onward despite it.
Well... I tried to frog but this yarn is SO dainty that it just sorta turned into a poofball and broke. Oh well... not like I don't have a 4 million yard cone of the stuff. I think I'm going to ritually cremate the poofball tomorrow on the patio as a burnt offering to the yarn gods. Here's hoping the second attempt goes much better. LOL
*sprays frog away furiously*
I think the big problem the first time round was that I'm not used to knitting with thread. LOL It's harder to keep even tension on and it has a nasty habit of tangling, sticking, and breaking.
Wish me luck!
Well... I tried to frog but this yarn is SO dainty that it just sorta turned into a poofball and broke. Oh well... not like I don't have a 4 million yard cone of the stuff. I think I'm going to ritually cremate the poofball tomorrow on the patio as a burnt offering to the yarn gods. Here's hoping the second attempt goes much better. LOL
*sprays frog away furiously*
I think the big problem the first time round was that I'm not used to knitting with thread. LOL It's harder to keep even tension on and it has a nasty habit of tangling, sticking, and breaking.
Wish me luck!

1 Comments:
It sounds crazy, but if you have to frog again put it in the freezer for a couple hours before pulling. It's insane, but it helps the sticky fibers let go for some reason. Better luck next time!
Post a Comment
<< Home