
All I can say is omg wtf was this guy thinking?!? O.o
I was surfing the web for tattoo designs since I one day want to get one I think (which is how I ran across that inky atrocity)... maybe... IF I find the right design (or have it created) and the right tattoo artist. I do know that I definitely want a phoenix since that critter has turned out to be my totem. I've crashed, burned, and come back a several times and so I feel a strong connection with the phoenix. I used to be more fixated on the image of a phoenix IN a fire but now I think I'd prefer one soaring, since I too am now soaring in life since I found my darling boyfriend. I really like this one a lot:

I found it on Hocus Pocus Tattoo's site. It was done by an artist who goes by Kanae. I really like her work, but Hocus Pocus Tattoos is in Japan so I can't get it done there most likely unless I win the lottery. LOL Maybe I could pay her to design me a phoenix of my own though some day.

1 Comments:
Okay...first of all, I'm pretty sure that guy was thinking "BOY AM I DRUNK!" and then his friend (who is obviously evil/insane said "HEY! You know what'd be funny???"
I am completely in love with the Phoenix tat (still). I'm sure that someone around Austin could do a really great custom Phoenix for you.
I did some research into which places are good in Austin and came up witha few places that I'd be happy to check out with you or send you the links to. Just let me know! *hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home