Yummy
Love is... going out at midnight to bring your non-pregnant non-menustrating non-bitching girlfriend reeses peanutbutter cups just because she wants some. :)

Over easter weekend I finished another hat for my darling boyfriend. Yay! He got the very first hat I knitted and well it had funny nubbles in odd places and a weird hole in one part so i made him a new one with my perfected techniques. There was also another hat between this one and the first, but I messed up the sizing and it made him look like a gnome since it was tooooo small. LOL He stuck it on my kid who immediately took off with it. Here's a pic of the final product on Jeremiah whom I ambushed just after he woke up from a nap.

(He hates having his picture taken. LOL)

Over easter weekend I finished another hat for my darling boyfriend. Yay! He got the very first hat I knitted and well it had funny nubbles in odd places and a weird hole in one part so i made him a new one with my perfected techniques. There was also another hat between this one and the first, but I messed up the sizing and it made him look like a gnome since it was tooooo small. LOL He stuck it on my kid who immediately took off with it. Here's a pic of the final product on Jeremiah whom I ambushed just after he woke up from a nap.

(He hates having his picture taken. LOL)

4 Comments:
Yay, plitty hat! So, yeah...I need to get me one of them there "boyfriend" things. Specifically to go buy me Reese's Peanut Butter Cups when I'm raggin'.
P.S. I wanna see the hat the kid got!
Mmmm chocolate. So, how are the socks? Have you forsaken them?
I'll try to catch the kid and the hat together in a photo sometimes but that will be a real challenge. LOL He's not so good at that weird holding still thing.
As for the sock... it grows slowly and soon one of my feet will be warm! Then I just havta make another vented sock and I'll have a pair. Hehehe
As for the boyfriend.. yeppers I'm keeping an eye out for one for ya Katy. :D
Congrats on the sock...I love the kiddo's inherited hat! And thanks for being on boyfriend watch! I can't wait for this weekend to arrive!!! Guess I kind of have to though, huh? Not long now...
Post a Comment
<< Home