Well now...
Ok I just got done tinking 2 rows off 3 needles (of four) of my sock... luckily it's just straight stockinette so it was pretty easy but somehow I started knitting on the wrong needle and went 2 rows deep on only 3 of the needles.... not entirely sure how I managed that although I suspect this might have something to do with it:

That's a screenshot from the movie I was watching at the time. LOL I think the hot womenz distracted me or something. (Who me? Distracted by nice titties in a kinky context? NEVER! LMAO ROTF DYING) It's from a move called Mercy and that's Peta Wilson. It paints a really screwed up picture of kinky folk and therefore annoys me, but zomg it has some hot scenes in it and I just can't seem to help watching it again and again. It's sort of a murder mystery\suspense\thriller movie (not a porno surprise surprise) about this series of murders with a kinky lesbian twist. It's not an accurate portrayal of the kink and lesbian scenes AT ALL but it's still a fun movie (sort of like Dee Snyder's Strangeland, but far more elegant). It's very dark and moody and I don't recommend it if you have sexual trauma from your childhood since it does deal with that subject a fair bit. The soundtrack is really good imhop. I find it strangely soothing.
I'm still not sure how the heck I managed to knit 2 rows on only 3 needles starting on the wrong needle without noticing. I discovered the boo boo when I tried on my sock and my toe got caught on this weird extra loop and I started looking and was like WOAH wth did I do?! This was probably the most puzzling knitting mishap I've ever had... even with Peta Wilson gyrating in a hot latex dress to techno... I mean seriously... how in the heck did I do that?! I mean... 2 rows... on 3 needles... starting on the WRONG DAMN NEEDLE!?!?! WTF? But then again....

Ok ok ok point made... God I'm a pervert. LOL

That's a screenshot from the movie I was watching at the time. LOL I think the hot womenz distracted me or something. (Who me? Distracted by nice titties in a kinky context? NEVER! LMAO ROTF DYING) It's from a move called Mercy and that's Peta Wilson. It paints a really screwed up picture of kinky folk and therefore annoys me, but zomg it has some hot scenes in it and I just can't seem to help watching it again and again. It's sort of a murder mystery\suspense\thriller movie (not a porno surprise surprise) about this series of murders with a kinky lesbian twist. It's not an accurate portrayal of the kink and lesbian scenes AT ALL but it's still a fun movie (sort of like Dee Snyder's Strangeland, but far more elegant). It's very dark and moody and I don't recommend it if you have sexual trauma from your childhood since it does deal with that subject a fair bit. The soundtrack is really good imhop. I find it strangely soothing.
I'm still not sure how the heck I managed to knit 2 rows on only 3 needles starting on the wrong needle without noticing. I discovered the boo boo when I tried on my sock and my toe got caught on this weird extra loop and I started looking and was like WOAH wth did I do?! This was probably the most puzzling knitting mishap I've ever had... even with Peta Wilson gyrating in a hot latex dress to techno... I mean seriously... how in the heck did I do that?! I mean... 2 rows... on 3 needles... starting on the WRONG DAMN NEEDLE!?!?! WTF? But then again....

Ok ok ok point made... God I'm a pervert. LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home