SpLuRgE
So I was having a crappy day... so I went to the yarn barn to drown my sorrows. I dug thru the clearance bins and came up empty handed and so I began wandering (silly me) and got sucked in by 3 more balls of cherry brown crimson alpaca sportweight to match the ball of same said yarn in my stash left from a scarf project and ended up buying my first non-malwart pair of knitting needles. They are birch, made by brittany, size 5, and should be lovely with that aforementioned yarn.


The pictures kinda suck but then again they're captures from a webcam. Plus i laid out the yarn and needles on top of my bf's icechest in his dining area since it was the only area in the house with decent light. Then I tried to correct them coz they were way dark. Bleh... Oh Well. They give ya the idea sorta.


The pictures kinda suck but then again they're captures from a webcam. Plus i laid out the yarn and needles on top of my bf's icechest in his dining area since it was the only area in the house with decent light. Then I tried to correct them coz they were way dark. Bleh... Oh Well. They give ya the idea sorta.

2 Comments:
ooo, pitty! I want some brown alpaca!
I want ANY alpaca! *cries* I can't wait till tomorrow...Hill Country Weavers: bring me salvation!
Post a Comment
<< Home