Monday, September 18, 2006

Swamp Witch Shawl from Hell!

The swamp witch shawl project has been set aside for the time being. I am loving on my alpaca and hoping the shawl will envy the attention and finally begin to behave.

So far I'm happy with the way the alpaca is behaving. I cycled thru several different stitch designs till i found one I liked that didn't make the baby alpaca feel scratchy. I settled on a diagonal rib pattern. It's pretty but the photos didn't come out too well due to lack of lighting availablity here at my sweetum's apartment.


As you can see the scarf has survived a decent amoun t of time without being frogged. Here's a shot that kinda shows the texture of the pattern. It's fluffy and soft and loveable and I shall call it Squishy.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

We need an anti- frog incantation! Perhaps a ritual involving a sacrificial mohair and a full moon?

20:24  
Blogger xvii_thestar said...

No no... for a sacrafice we must use sacred alpaca... also, sacrafices should take place on the new moon since the energies are empty, waiting to be filled by the waxing moon. Full moon is too high energy... the energy released by our sacrafice of precious alpaca would be lost in the sea of energy. We wait until the new moon... *begins the fiborg mantra* alpaca... omne... padre... om... alpaca... omne padre ommmmmmm

21:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home