Thursday, June 14, 2007

An interesting Bridal Boquet


Hahahaha I want this. Could make an interesting statement with a Sari.... LOL especially for the people "catching" this boquet. I can see it now... TIME FOR THE BOUQUET TOSSSSS RUUUN SISSIES RUUUUUUUN YAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! *as the crowd is pursued by a wild eyed blond in a red sari swinging "bouquet" around madly*

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

Okay, you know i covet that, right? I'm no longer eligable for the bouquet toss though :(

12:30  
Blogger xvii_thestar said...

Who says you're not eligible for the bouquet toss? *sticks tongue out* What I might end up doing is using real roses for the bridal boquet and then getting a rose flogger for my honeymoon party. Maybe if funds allow I'll get the half dozen size for your "corsage". ;)

13:15  
Blogger *~*Katy*~* said...

Oh. My. God!!!!!! You HAVE to have that! I mean I'm pretty sure it was manfuactured specifically for you, don't you think??? hehehehehe

23:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home