YEEEEEEEOOOUUUUUCH!!!!!
WTF was I thinking..... I got the bright idea of trying to wax my legs since shaving hurts my back, but I've decided that 4 weeks of razor burn plus back pain is still less inconvenient than this damn product:

I get the sense the woman on the box is cowering saying NOOOOOO NO MORE WAX PLEASE NOOOOO!
I used like 3\4 the jar and my legs are now furry with semi-bald patches on the shins. Totally NOT worth $7 of my money and and hour of my time. *grumble* I think it's a sadistic chauvenist pig conspiricy that women are expected to (contrary to nature) have hairless legs, and yet our options for hair removal are pretty much ripping it out with wax, cutting it off with a razor, or applying caustic chemicals to make it fall out. Unless, of course, you're rich enough to afford laser hair removal or electrolysis you're screwed.
Bastard sons of bitches...

I get the sense the woman on the box is cowering saying NOOOOOO NO MORE WAX PLEASE NOOOOO!
I used like 3\4 the jar and my legs are now furry with semi-bald patches on the shins. Totally NOT worth $7 of my money and and hour of my time. *grumble* I think it's a sadistic chauvenist pig conspiricy that women are expected to (contrary to nature) have hairless legs, and yet our options for hair removal are pretty much ripping it out with wax, cutting it off with a razor, or applying caustic chemicals to make it fall out. Unless, of course, you're rich enough to afford laser hair removal or electrolysis you're screwed.
Bastard sons of bitches...

1 Comments:
Satanic bastards!
Post a Comment
<< Home