ZOMG we have a house!
Today I got a key for our new house. My mom did all the wheeling and dealing and legalese and mortgage stuff for us (which I REALLY appreciate). We still have to do some painting and repairs before we move in but I think it'll be really great for our little family (Jeremiah, Adrian, and I). It's about 1900 sq ft (which is a big improvement over this 825 sq ft apartment!) and is well suited to our needs. It even has a whirlpool tub in one of the bathrooms!! It was originally a 4 bedroom house and there was a master bedroom suite on one side with a bathroom, then a big kitchen\living area, and then on the far side of the house there were 3 more bedrooms and another bathroom. The prior owners combinde 2 or the smaller bedrooms into one big tiled room which we will probably end up using as a game room for us and a play room for Adrian. He'll get the remaining bedroom on that side of the house. It's nice because there's a little sink and counter in the tiled room and that side of the house can be sealed off from the main living area by locking doors, so if we run into money trouble for some reason (god forbid) we can rent out that side of the house since it has its own exit to the outside. It's basically a little apartment. Hopefully we'll never have to rent that out but it's nice to have the option. Here are a couple of (crappy) pictures I took from my car of the front of the house. It's in a cul-de-sac and is very close to my mom's so it'll be easier to juggle Adrian.



Adrian was in the car with me (I'd just picked him up) and so I took a picture of him because he was being all cute and excited about us moving into a house and wanted his picture taken too since I was photographing the house. LOL



Adrian was in the car with me (I'd just picked him up) and so I took a picture of him because he was being all cute and excited about us moving into a house and wanted his picture taken too since I was photographing the house. LOL

1 Comments:
OMFG!! First of all...cute house! Congrats =) and of course...EEEKKK!!! Kitten!!!!!!! So, have you decided to keep her? God, she's precious! I wish I could take her...*sigh* It was really sweet of you to take care of her. I'm sure she IS gaining weight, as kitties certainly should, and I'm glad that her eye is doing better. CALL ME SOMETIME!!! *huggles* luvs ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home